Terms and Conditions
By accepting our terms and conditions you agree that your oil tank is safe, is not leaking, has no visible rust, and is sitting on 4 legs. If you are not sure whether your tank meets this criteria, please call us before ordering!
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
We only have access to/collect information that you voluntarily give us via email or other direct contact from you. We will not sell or rent this information to anyone.
We will use your information to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted us. We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization, other than as necessary to fulfill your request, e.g. to pace your order.
If you do not take all of the fuel that you ordered upon delivery, the remaining credit will be applied to future deliveries at that day's price. Refunds are not available.
You can pay your bill and order oil at www.bandloil.com with confidence. We have partnered with QualPay.com, a leading payment gateway, to accept credit cards and electronic check payments safely and securely for our customers.
Any sensitive data like credit card information is processed through the QualPay.com hosted payment page, which ensures the safety of your information.
- 128-bit Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology for secure Internet Protocol (IP) transactions.
- Industry leading encryption hardware and software methods and security protocols to protect customer information.
- Compliance with the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS).
For additional information regarding the privacy of your sensitive cardholder data, please read the QualPay.com terms and conditions.
Please notify us with any errors or issues to your order and we will work with you to provide a refund or return in a timely manner.
Refunds requests must be received prior to credit card settlement at 2:30 pm.
- Customer is responsible for the costs incurred by a wrong delivery due to inaccurate information supplied by the customer.
- Emergency Deliveries are available under certain circustances and will be determined based on our available on a case by case basis, Addition fees will apply.
- Payments must be made through the portal, and received prior to delivery occurring to receive promotional pricing . We accept Visa/MasterCard/Discover. ACH payments take an additional 2-3 days to process. Customers will be accessed a $30 fee for any bounced check.
- Emergency HVAC Services, and other HVAC Services may not be available to customers receiving online pricing.
Customer is responsible for providing truck access to fill pipes including the removal of ice and snow. B & L Energy reserves the right to charge a customer the wrecker charges should we need to be towed or any other fees associated with snow and ice removal. B & L Energy reserves to the right to refuse delivery due to unsafe conditions. In the event that B & L Energy Refuses delivery a refund will be made to the customers payment method.
For new and current customers, we want to make sure that your tank is up to snuff BEFORE we make the delivery. Agreeing to the terms and conditions makes you reliable for the condition of your tank. Your tank must be safe, not leaking, has no visible rust and is sitting safely on 4 legs. If you are not sure whether your tank meets these standards please call us before ordering!